We all know horse-riding in the midst of nature is really cool. But being able to do it on the kilometers long beaches is even better. This retreat will be all about embracing your passion in the best conditions possible. We prepared for you two very exclusive horse-riding excursions, that will tickle your inner adventurous rider.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP:
ACCOMmODATION In CAMARGUE
Accommodation & transportation
- Room with a view
- Transportation from Marseille Airport to the accommodation
- Every meal (breakfasts, lunches and dinners) are included, plus there is a unlimited access to coffee and tea.
- A 4 hours horse riding excursion on Friday
- A 6 hours horse riding excursion on Saturday
- A flamingo tour
- A morning cruise on the river
- Airfare to Marseille
Marseille is the closest Airport. From there a shuttle will bring you to the accommodation.
MEET OUR PARTNER:
Ariane, founder of Itinera Magica
She is a talented French travel writer and photographer. She was born in the South of France, and when she’s not traveling the world, she still lives there to this day. She’s passionate about Provence’s culture, history and traditions, and she wrote several books about Provence in which horses are always to be found. You can follow her adventures on her travel blog www.itinera-magica.com.
You have a date in mind and want to book this trip with your family, friends or teammates from your company?