The fascinating Moroccan and more specifically Berber culture, is something that can not be overlooked when traveling in this country. The artisanal crafts, the production of carpets, jewelry and Argan oil are rooted in their culture and we want you to discover it in the best way possible: close to the artisans and in a non mass-market way.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE TRIP: from Marrakech to the Atlas mountain & Essaouira
ACCOMmODATION In MARRAKEsH & THE KASBAH
Accommodation & transportation
- 1 night in a riad in Marrakesh
- 4 nights in an Eco Kasbah in Talamanzou (with pool and hammam)
- Shuttle from Marrakesh to Talamanzou
- Shuttle from Talamanzou to Essaouira and back
- Shuttle from Talamanzou to the Airport
- Food is all included besides from exceptions (see down below in “not included”)
DISCLAIMER: for cultural reasons alcohol will not be provided outside of Marrakesh & Essaouira.
- Souk Tour in Marrakesh
- Day trip to Essaouira
- Visit of the traditional carpet and berber jewelry women’s cooperative
- Visit of an Argan women’s cooperative
- Traditional cooking class
- DIY natural cosmetics with aloe vera and Argan oil from the garden workshop
- Super talented photographer: to capture every special moment, and bring home lifetime memories!
- Airfare to Marrakesh
- Transportation from Marrakesh-Menara Airport to Marrakesh at arrival the first day
- Lunch in Marrakesh
- Lunch in Essaouira
If you’re feeling extra
- you can book a massage, extra of charge, just ask the organizer!
- if you have specific shopping inquiries during your stay, we can organize extra shopping tours. If you want to get inspired, have a look Garance Doré’s shopping recommendation in Morocco here.
MARRAKECH AIRPORT will be your best friend! We will meet directly in the Marrakech Riad on the first day & will go the next day to the Kasbah (1 hour from Marrakech).
Meet our partner:
Jamel , Eco-kasbah owner
When Jamel saw this abandoned house and piece of land in the middle of the Atlas, his dream was to bring it alive again and to perpetuate the Berber tradition. He managed to not only renovate it, but to make it sustainable and auto-sufficient and to employ people living in the village next to it. By cooperating with Jamel, and its commitment to employ villagers we want to give back to the place that is welcome us during this Moroccan journey.
You have a date in mind in your calendar and want to book this trip with your family, friends or teammates from your company?